Sunday, February 13, 2011

Am I really doing this?

So, we all know I can talk, but can I type? I'm not so sure.... Martha told me several months back that I should write and I laughed. But tonight as I heard Seth telling her of our adoption details, I realized that several of you don't know where we are, what we're doing, how it's going..... I'll never forget, my sweet and hilarious mother-in-law said to us upon being told we were adopting "WHAT, the last I heard you were getting a lab, now you're getting a kid??" C- this is for you!
Here are my hangups... my friends blogs are sweet, sappy and spiritual. I don't think that any of you reading this will have to look far to know that I will be one of the more sarcastic NOT sappy blogs you've read! So, here's my catch- I will use smileys constantly. If that bothers you, I'm sorry. It will make me feel better that I've conveyed I'M JOKING so no one gets mad at me. :) See, now you know.
Oh, and feel free to delete every update or never read them. I'll never know anyway! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment