Monday, November 7, 2011

Renmen

So have I mentioned that I leave in 5 days for HAITI??? I honestly can say that I cannot believe it. I cannot get my head around the fact that I get to meet and love on my sweet boy in 5 short days- which brings me to the one word I have somehow learned in French Creole- renmen. It means love. I plan on using it lots next week. I cannot explain to Bobby that someday, God willing, he will come home with me and I will be his forever mommy but I can still tell him and show him renmen. I look so forward to holding him, loving him and kissing him. What will it be like? Will I get the chance? Will we get any time- just us? Will they have to tranquilize me to get me to leave the orphanage... maybe...
I covet your prayers next week. Please pray for us all, that it is an awesome week and a safe week. Selfishly, I ask you to pray for Bobby and me. That we bond, that he feels something special with me, maybe that somehow he knows I'm someone special too.
Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment