Thursday, August 11, 2011

No move yet....

I can't believe it's already August! Time has really flown by. We received word back in July that Bobby would most likely move to the Creche in August. We have been praying fervently that God would place an urgency in the hearts of those who can get him moved. We are still praying....
While we wait, so many questions pop up. Why do we have to wait so long? Why doesn't God speed this whole thing along so we can get Bobby home and love on him? Does God want to teach us something first? Does God want to prepare Bobby's heart for us? Are we supposed to learn something during this process? I don't know the answer, but God does.
I still feel a peace knowing God is in control of this whole thing. I do tend to be a little negative from time to time as I have been known to do.... :) But really, just today I heard someone say that God said to Job "where were YOU

when I formed the universe?" Pretty good point here. Where was I? Probably off worrying about whether or not I'd get my tests graded for my 5th period class. Or wait, I wasn't even around! I am so small yet so important to the maker of it ALL! He cares for me and He definitely cares for our sweet Bobby.
And, have I told you my new verse? Honestly, I chant it over and over in my mind. It's Exodus 14:14- "the LORD will fight for you, all you need do is be still." What an amazing verse. That pretty much sums it up.
I'm going to bed now, but you can bet what I'll be saying while I'm lying there wondering about my little man tonight... be still,
the maker of the universe- the LORD - will fight for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment