Friday, May 27, 2011

On the way!

Seth just called- they are in Miami. They will spend the night tonight and tomorrow at 9:30... off to Port au Prince!! I am so excited I can hardly stand it! He is traveling with an amazing group. I know this is going to be a great trip.
Please join me in praying for progress. I am praying that doors (big, wide doors) be opened that would allow for Bobby's birth certificate and his parents' death certificates to be FINISHED this week so that his move to New Life can happen and happen SOON. I know God has a plan for this sweet child. It's is too hard to fathom that God would bring this child to us, lay him in our laps so to speak if it wasn't his good and perfect will.
Please pray that God would let big things happen this week toward the adoption.
Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment